Tuesday, March 18, 2008

You Could Knock Me Over With A Feather

No, there isn't any good news. Quite the opposite!

I think I need to call a doctor. Remember that I mentioned my old "getting run over by a spotting truck" injury to my left hip joint from 3 years and 11 months ago tomorrow was acting up? Well, now it's acting up big-time! It wouldn't take too big a feather to knock me over right now.

I guess that I just can't get enough of that pain thing. So, I may have to go back to the doctor and be put on aspirin or something.

I have been exercising as much as I can and my calfs (calves?) are showing it. I'm starting to get my 'hard body' back! OK, so maybe there is some good news after all. Now I need my arms to tighten up so they can support my weight when I have to use my cane. BTW, thanks Kris for the cane; it has come in handy quite a few times.

Maybe I'll get to use my temporary handicap parking permit after all!

Don't have much to tell tonight. There's a lot going on, but we need to make more sense out of the situation before I can say anything. Let's just say that Type Number Three has proven to be true to form. The question is "what to do; what to do."

Kunolunkwa, y te quiero!

No comments: