Thursday, February 28, 2008

That’s Strange!

Staying home, that is. It’s not usual for me to not be anticipating getting up. So maybe that’s why I had so many dreams.

But Ben had to get up early to play at the DMV. With my white noise generator going I barely heard him leave or get back home. So I slept until almost 11:00AM or thereabouts.

I’m still having pain associated with eating, but I’m expecting that to go away in the near future as I heal.

~~~~~~~~~

I had mentioned that my daughter had sent a present along with the belated St. Valentine’s Day Hershey’s Kisses. I am including a video of her gift to me. Some of you may recognize it and the tune.

This will be my first attempt to include video in my blog, so I hope it works out well.

Kunolunkwa, y te quiero!

"As a juror, I will exercise my 1000-year-old duty to arrive at a verdict, not just on the basis of the facts of a particular case, or instructions I am given, but through my power to reason, my knowledge of the Bill of Rights, and my individual conscience. When needful, I will judge the law itself." -L. Neil Smith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!! And to follow up from a previous question you asked Emilia - yes we listen to the Hamster Dance on occasion.

But you mentioning it again brought up the idea for her to use the music as one of her ice skating routines!! It would be fun - perhaps get the audience involved?

-HB said...

I would think that she would use one of the remixes. The original radio edit is rather frenetic. I wouldn't think it would lend itself well to a figureskating routine. But I don't know much about figureskating.

So the kids haven't driven you crazy with the Hampster Dance yet, huh? Just checking. :-P

I was informed on Sunday that one of the local radio stations still use THD Friday at the end of the workday at 5:00PM. Also, sometime during the morning, but I don't remember when.