Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Let’s Just See

Things are just getting interesting. Tuesday started out pretty good. I still have to find out what went right. But last night wasn’t much fun. It seems that my stomach is getting sensitive again. Not really pain, but more like muscle spasms.

Couple that with the gas from the chemo killing off the intestinal flora and fauna and the resulting pressure in the stomach makes for an interesting night. It almost feels like heart palpitations.

I talked with the Radiation doc today. He said that there shouldn’t be any particular problems, but since everyone is different, what I’m experiencing might need to be watched. He might recommend an anti-spasmodic drug or two.

So I am kinda dragging butt today.

~~~~~~~~~

Since Cuz made a request that I post a link regarding Amy’s friend, I will do so. I just can’t believe that our police forces can totally disregard human rights and dignity like they did in this case. Here’s CNN’s report on the situation.

Kunolunkwa, y te quiero!

"As a juror, I will exercise my 1000-year-old duty to arrive at a verdict, not just on the basis of the facts of a particular case, or instructions I am given, but through my power to reason, my knowledge of the Bill of Rights, and my individual conscience. When needful, I will judge the law itself." -L. Neil Smith

No comments: