Thursday, February 14, 2008

I’m So Sorry

I don’t have a lot to say tonight. This is what, week 4 of Radiation Therapy, and week 4 of the altered chemotherapy. The fatigue is getting worse. The peripheral neuropathy is making my feet and hands feel like they’re cold, but I guess I’m getting used to it.

I emailed the chemo oncologist. I actually felt pretty good after chemo and most of the next day. I wanted to know what had been done differently so we could duplicate it. I suspect that it might have been the shot of Atavan that they gave me. I felt less fatigue and was much more motivated. Had the feeling lasted through Tuesday, I might have actually done something to get a little exercise and to get some projects done. As it is, I feel like doing absolutely nothing.

I also asked if I could take a couple of new supplements.

I talked with one of the nurses when I went for radiation, but got no answers. I’ll have to let you know if I ever get an answer.

And I just realized that I don’t have an appointment set up for chemo next week. Gotta go!

Kunolunkwa, y te quiero!

"As a juror, I will exercise my 1000-year-old duty to arrive at a verdict, not just on the basis of the facts of a particular case, or instructions I am given, but through my power to reason, my knowledge of the Bill of Rights, and my individual conscience. When needful, I will judge the law itself." -L. Neil Smith

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not feeling well either! I got sick yesterday and now I have to go to the doctors office.



:)

Anonymous said...

oops I spelled MY name wrong!

-HB said...

LOL! That's just the way I feel. Sometimes I can't spell my own name when I'm feeling sick, and my name is Ben! My fingers don't always do what my brain wants them to do. So I have to reread my post several times before I actually post it.

I hope that you're not feeling too bad; I hope that your doctor can help you; and I hope that you don't stay sick for too long. I just realized that I've been sick for almost one year. The symptoms are different now than in the beginning, but It’s still been one year. That's a long time to be sick.

But thank you for stopping by and chatting. BTW, I asked your grandma, but she never replied, do you still listen to your Hampster Dance CD?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76HcLEunsws