Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Day Started Well…

…but eventually went down hill.

I don’t know why, but I didn’t feel as bad after chemo yesterday. I was given Lorazepam for the first time that I know of. Reading the side effects, I don’t know that this may have been the cause of my improved condition.

As I stated, I felt pretty good; my fatigue had abated somewhat. Even the nurses commented that I looked better.

I stopped at the store to pick up a few things, and noticed that I was getting fatigued. By the time I got home, I was pretty down. I ended up riding the recliner most of the rest of the day.

I talked with Amy tonight. It seems that a quadriplegic friend of hers was arrested. When the police asked him to stand (???) so that they could frisk him, he informed them that he was unable to do so. So they dumped him on the floor! They picked up the back of the wheelchair he was in and unceremoniously DUMPED THE GUY ON THE FLOOR! WTF????

What is the police force in this country coming to?

Keep the Faith!

"As a juror, I will exercise my 1000-year-old duty to arrive at a verdict, not just on the basis of the facts of a particular case, or instructions I am given, but through my power to reason, my knowledge of the Bill of Rights, and my individual conscience. When needful, I will judge the law itself." -L. Neil Smith

3 comments:

Çuzanne Larson Malliett Finnerup said...

You should post the link with the full video. It is just mind blowing to watch. One feels so much for him and then suddenlly you feel fear. If they would do that to him what would they do to me!

Çuzanne Larson Malliett Finnerup said...

We should all move to the Republic of Lakota.

-HB said...

I have been watching the efforts of the Lakota since they got more active last year. It will be intersting to see what happens.