Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wednesday is Today

Hey, it's heck trying to think up titles all the time!

184 again this morning. Seems like I've plateaued out. And 185 isn't all that bad. It was my goal a year ago. But I still have a layer of fat that I'd like to get rid of. OK, maybe not right now.

~~~~~~~~~

I've been doing paperwork today. I found out that my cancer drugs run almost $6 K per round. It's getting so you can't afford to be alive anymore.

And you almost need someone to interpret your insurance statements for you. For example, my insurance company refuses to pay for talking to the doctor during one chemo session, while they paid for it on another.

Reminds me of AT&T making "mistakes" in their favor on my bills. If I don't catch them , they continue to make money every month. When I do catch them and ask for an adjustment, they use the opportunity to try to sell me something else.

Bills are getting so complex, and mindful of my comments on customer service, the necessity to watch every transaction is imperative. And the to try and do it with chemobrain....

~~~~~~~~~

I don't really have much to say tonight, so I'm going to give it a rest. OK?

No comments: