Monday, October 15, 2007

Pics from Florida











Hey all,

Dad had given me a digital camera for my birthday, and requested I send him various "Florida pics." So, I took my first round, practicing with the camera, and Dad thought I should post some here for all to see.

He said his blog needs something "purty" ;-) (referring to the pics of flowers in my yard). So, here it goes.....

The zoom feature on digitals is amazing. These blue flowers are about the size of a quarter, each, maybe smaller.

If anyone has any pic requests, please let me know! I can upload shots of my mutts, my house, beach stuff, whatever. I'm already scouring my archives to find interesting and incriminating shots of Dad ;-).

More later, Amy

1 comment:

Çuzanne Larson Malliett Finnerup said...

Amy, I love the pictures. They tell me things about you and I would like to know more. I'm not very good with small talk or asking the right questions. One of the things from my childhood that has scared me (I'm sure it wasn't meant that way) is that, one shouldn't pry. But I'm great at listening, I can talk about things in responds to questions and I work hard at the rest. My husband and my friends are the outgoing type, I have the hardest time communicating with the silent type like myself.