Thursday, October 18, 2007

I found it!


In reference to comments on my previous picture post, I think this is the shot Dad is referring to where both dogs were on him and he was quite warm. Now, of course, he blames it on the dogs, but look how Dad is dressed! Its Florida in MAY, and he's wearing flannel p.j.'s and a hoodie ;-)! But yes, I agree, the monsters can get really quite warm..... Please excuse the messy house. Again, notice the lack of smile on Dad's face... hhhhmmm, and he tells me he likes my dogs ;-)

4 comments:

-HB said...

It is Florida! And it is May. And the temperature outside is in the 90s. But inside it's in the low 70s and the tumor in my stomach doesn't like it!!

As for the lack of a smile, remeber how sick I had been feeling? I even missed one day's outing 'cause I ddin't feel well.

Besides, look at the guilty look on Mia's face!

Çuzanne Larson Malliett Finnerup said...

It reminds me of TN and sleeping on the couch with 6 dogs.

-HB said...

Now, THAT has got to be warm!!!

Anonymous said...

I was just teasing! I know you weren't feeling well. I think Mia was trying to help, in her own way. Although I do notice you are holding her paw to keep her from "petting" your face, like she loves to do....