Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Minor Surgery -Revisited

I'm back! Things went well and the meds they used for this wore off a little quicker then the meds for the EGD. So, I was active and alert a whole lot sooner. Ben and I had a normal conversation, not the "Dad, you just said that" type of conversation with the Versed and Demerol.

I am a bit tired and have a slight headache, but that could be the antibiotic. But, I'll take things easy, get back on my medication rotation, get some food in me, and then sit down and watch the last of the Mummy trilogy. That may mean I'll be taking a nap. ;-) Then we'll see how I'm doing this afternoon.

I was thinking of posting a look at the port, but under the bandage, there's not much to see. It's subcutaneous. So, the chemotherapy won't be totally painless!

Thanks for checking in!

No comments: