Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Day After

Technically, I'm on vacation now until September 18. I'm recovering from having the port implanted and preparing for chemotherapy. If I can still function, I plan on working during chemo. If I can't, I won't.

Anyway, since I am on vacation, I won't be getting around to posting quite as early. I'd like to sleep in as much as possible, husband my strength, as it were.

I'm 182 this AM. I'd like to maintain this weight, if I can. I may have figured out how to eat. First I need to drink an Ensure to get my stomach used to the idea of food. Then I can actually eat. Yesterday, after surgery, I was able to eat a Kwik Trip sandwich and some ice cream, without ill effect, using the Ensure method.

So, I'm off to take a bath without disturbing my bandages. Later today, I'm expecting company.

Hasta luego!

No comments: