Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day!

I have to thank Nettie for her suggestion yesterday that I set my alarm and get up to take my Vicodin in the middle of the night. I tried that last might. Not only am I pain free this morning, I slept all night long! The alarm actually woke me this AM rather than hearing the alarm go off in the bedroom while I am on the computer in the "office."

Of course, that puts me behind my established schedule!

And of course, I start to feel better before I go in for my minor surgery tomorrow!

Nancy called last night to see how I was doing. Her daughter, Shelly, reads this blog to keep her mom up to date. But Nancy likes the human touch!

And I received a cute baby picture from my friends, Dennis and Lois, in Illinois; a relatively new grandchild. It's so cute, I may have to put it on my screensaver photos.

Now, I learned the name and sex of the baby during our annual meet during the EAA, but for the life of me, I can't remember. (I'll explain that issue in a later post. It may be a sponge, Nettie, but I don't have the strength to squeeze the darn thing out all the time. ;-) ) Saving the picture to my computer, I came across other pics of this cute little girl. Her name is Aubrie Marie!

180 pounds this AM, but I'm not surprised. Even the little that goes is should come out. The Vicodin might help prevent that, so I'm having to take measures. "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction." Go figure.

So, tomorrow involves a little surgery and is the start of almost two weeks off work. Maybe more. I'll keep you updated right here.
Edited: Added photo and names.

No comments: