Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I’m Finally Losing It!

My hair, that is!

Because of the mouth sores, I’ve been losing some dead skin from my lips. So, naturally, I’ve been picking the loose skin off my lips with my teeth. As a result, I started wondering why I’ve been getting so much hair from my beard in my mouth. An occasional piece I can understand, but not this much.

So I started to investigate.

I find that I can pinch my beard and with very little effort pull out a clump of hair. It’s the same with some spots on my head and chest.

I had thought that some morning I’d wake up and find that I’d have to vacuum the bed. But apparently, I’m going to lose my hair a little slower than that. So, it may be today, or tomorrow, whenever it bugs me, but I’m going to buzz it all off and then shave it. That way, it won’t show up as bald patches.

Life goes on, here!

2 comments:

Ronny Finnerup said...

hrmmmm what can i say...... welcome to the club? *snicker* but i can tell you this one gets used to no hair fast :)
TTFN

-HB said...

I guess I'll just have to wait and see.