Thursday, August 30, 2007

Edits

Yup, still here. I almost forgot to post this morning. I was looking forward to mowing the lawn! It's getting kinda shaggy!

I have noticed that I have made mistakes while posting here. Most are simple typos or punctuation errors. But occasionally, I omitted information that is necessary to make my point. How do I handle these situations?

I decided that the typos and punctuation errors I would correct without calling attention to the matter.

The addition or deletion of text from previous posts will need to be handled a little differently. I will add a note to the bottom of the affected post stating that the post was changed. I will italicize the additions in the post as well. AND, in my daily post, I will make note that the previous post was changed.

Work for you?

Still 177, this AM. Feel pretty good. As I said, I'm looking forward to getting the lawn mowed. Then, given sufficient energy, I hope to work on the basement some more.

Thanks for the continued emails and support.

3 comments:

Ronny Finnerup said...

Someone finaly send me the link (remind me to kick that sister of yours), im glad to poke in and drop off my 2 cents.

-HB said...

Thanks for stopping by Ronnie. I look forward to your 2 cents.

I apologize for not including you in the original set of emails. I'm so used to thinking about only one computer in the household that I sometimes forget the spouses. That issue came up today and I wondered how things would work out.

Just don't kick Cuz too hard. Then she'll call me when she's crying and I have a hard time handling crying women.

-HB

Çuzanne Larson Malliett Finnerup said...

Hey I just got the link on the 30th and sent it to Ronny