Monday, April 7, 2008

What To Say, What To Say?

I think the hardest part of writing this blog is the title. I mean I have 225 posts here. How many titles do you think you can come up with within the scope of the blog?

Anyway, yesterday I slept in until 10 or 11 AM. And trying to deal with the fever and sweats I pretty much stayed in bed all day. Awake! So I was very surprised when I didn’t fall asleep until after 5AM MONDAY MORNING!!!

I don’t know what went on there unless it was the caffeine in the Starbucks Mud Pie ice cream and the Arizona Green Tea. But I didn’t have that much! I swear!

So today I was up before 10AM, called my doctor’s office to follow up on the ER visit, and ended up going in for a visit.

Apparently there is no infection, although the smell of my flatulence and feces tells me that I just may have an intestinal infection. Hey, every bit of information helps to deal with this stuff! The doc says that the fevers/sweats are from the liver and that I do have a tumor in the left hip. So there!

So, I got a prescription renewed for more pain meds without the nasty acetaminophen, so I don’t have to worry about killing my liver. :-) It’s so-o-o funny. The prescriptions are good for only 3 days; they can only prescribe 30 days at a time; along with a long list of what can’t be done. Isn’t it nice to know that my government doesn’t want me to feel too good while I suffer through this? I sometimes think that governments feeds off the pain and suffering so they do as much as possible to see that those conditions occur. I may freak you out later with some ideas about this issue that I've picked up that have me wondering..... The problem is it make too much sense.

I didn’t hear from H. Lee Moffitt today, so I’ll give them a call tomorrow to see if we can’t schedule something a little earlier!

I did get a nap earlier tonight ‘cause I was so-o-o tired but I only wanted to sleep a little while. Fortunately, I got a phone call that woke me up, otherwise I’d probably still be sleeping and would wake up around 2AM. Otherwise, I didn’t have any Starbuck’s ice cream tonight!

Kunolunkwa, y te quiero!

No comments: