Thursday, April 17, 2008

Three More Tattoos

Boy, am I adding to my list of tattoos. I believe that these are rose buds, as well, but with all the other ink on my skin I’ll have to wait until I can take a bath and clean the sites.

And I don’t know if I can post pictures of these tats as close as they are to body parts that most Americans say they have problems with. I might end up becoming a sex offender and have to get registered and put on a list. I wonder if just talking about it means that I am violating any laws. Hmmmm!

Still hurtin’, still drowsy, and they have allowed me to take my pain meds whenever I want now. For example, I went out to take care of business this AM and to pick up a few things. I got home pretty tuckered and decided to lie down and catch a few z’s. I had taken my meds at 10:00 and was waiting until 2:00 to take more. But laying there made my kidneys seem to hurt, spoiling a perfectly good nap. So, at noon, I took another pill, hoping that it would allow me to take my nap. If I could take a double dose at 2:00, why couldn’t I take one at noon and one at 2:00? Apparently, it doesn’t hurt a thing except make me drowsy.

Speaking of drowsy, it’s kinda funny. I’ll be laying here, reading an article online, with my finger poised over the mouse button, when I’ll awake with a start and notice that the sound that woke me up was the scroll bar hitting the end of its range. So, I back up and start reading the article from the last point I can remember. And yet I have trouble falling asleep.

Well, I have nothing planned for tomorrow, so there’s a couple of posts I want to get written. And since it takes me so long to do the thinking, the typing, and the proofreading that I’ll probably need all day.

So, there’s an email that I want to get done tonight, so I’m going to end this one right here. No, right here! NO, RIGHT HERE!!

Kunolunkwa, y te quiero.

No comments: