Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Not Much To Tell

I’ve had a low-grade fever today and have been feeling poorly. My feet are acting up again and even my stomach is feeling a bit sore.

I walked over to The Men’s Mall to get some screws to fix my end table that suffered the “casualties of the Holidays.” I still need to put the door back on.

I fixed more Tuna Helper, today. I had to toss two cans of tuna that I had in the cupboard. They were under pressure and even I know that’s not good. I’ll toss the rest later. And I still need to do the dishes.

~~~~~~~~~

I mentioned RateMyCop.com yesterday and how it appeared that they were already “off the air.” Well, they were. Their hosting company, GoDaddy, pulled their plug without even telling them apparently. RateMyCop then paid for another hosting company only to have them pull the plug as well.

See what happens when you want to hold the “po po” accountable for their actions?

BTW, that is the focus of the article at Nuremberg II. People have to be held accountable for their actions. They can’t get away with just saying, “My government made me do it.”

Kunolunkwa, y te quiero.

No comments: