Monday, March 24, 2008

Dr. "Himmy" Is Sick...

...and didn't even bother to come in today. So much for that appointment.

The PET Scan went well, as far as I know, on Friday. And that's the results that I'm expecting to discuss today. So it looks like I'll have to go in later, 'long about 5:00PM, for a consultation with another doctor.

So, if I don't get something posted quite as early as you'd like, that's why.

I just realized that whichever way the consult goes, tonight might be a good night to get reaquainteed with Demon Rum, or a little bit o' the Irish, or whatever. I'll have to think about that!

Kunolunkwa, y te quiero!

BTW, in which universe does "shall not be infringed" become interpreted to mean "reasonable restrictions?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

getting reacquainted sounds good to me...

-HB said...

You might guess just how much I'd like to tonight, but I'd better abstain. Phone calls are coming in....