Sunday, February 10, 2008

Monday’s Chemo Rescheduled?

OK, I was going to get up and do something before starting this, but for the life of me, I can’t remember what it was.

~~~~~~~~~

While updating my Pocket PC I ran out to My Aurora dot org to check my schedule since they now have my appointments back up and running online. I found out that my labs and Dr. consult are still pending, but they list my chemo as being rescheduled. I wonder if they did that after my visit Friday and just didn’t bother to tell me, figuring I’d find out about it tomorrow.

While looking for a link to show you the MyAurora site, which I decided not to, I found this job posting for St. Luke’s Hospital. I wish I had the experience for a job like this at Aurora here in Green Bay. I probably wouldn’t last long, though; people who point out the truth rarely do. It’s an occupational hazard in QA/QC; nobody likes a nagging conscience.

~~~~~~~~~

I was going to go to bed early tonight because I need to get up early tomorrow. But I forgot that I slept in until quite late this AM, so I’m not that sleepy despite having taken my sleep meds. So, we’ll see what happens tomorrow.

Kunolunkwa, y te quiero!

"As a juror, I will exercise my 1000-year-old duty to arrive at a verdict, not just on the basis of the facts of a particular case, or instructions I am given, but through my power to reason, my knowledge of the Bill of Rights, and my individual conscience. When needful, I will judge the law itself." -L. Neil Smith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what was the "best" thing about yesterday?

Guess what song just came on my iPod? I'll give a hint - it's not the hamster dance

-HB said...

I must be missing something; the "best thing about yesterday?" No entiendo; I don't understand.

As for the song, I would guess either Slow Dancing, don't know whose version you would have, When You Lie Next To Me by Kellie Coffey, or possibly Cold, Cold Heart by Midge Ure. Since it is cold, cold here I would go for the last one! :-D

How'd I do?