Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday, February 04, 2008

I slept in until almost 2:00PM yesterday. And I needed the sleep.

Ben and I went to see Cloverfield at the De Pere Cinema Café, since the movie wasn’t playing anywhere else in the Green Bay area. It beat having to drive to Appleton. I liked the movie, but felt I was missing a lot without subtitles. But then again, I guess it wasn’t supposed to have perfect acoustics. Maybe I’m getting too sensitive about my hearing loss.

So, we got back late and I didn’t feel like posting anything.

My normal routine, today; got up, showered, and off to the radiation therapy. Maybe you remembered that I should have had my last of three chemotherapies today. Last week my appointment was moved to Tuesday morning, early. So I’m off to bed real quick here.

I did get some laundry done, today, so I am up and about.

While I'm still able to, I started to put together a personal perspective, i.e. how did I get here? I hope to have something done this week.

Kunolunkwa!

"As a juror, I will exercise my 1000-year-old duty to arrive at a verdict, not just on the basis of the facts of a particular case, or instructions I am given, but through my power to reason, my knowledge of the Bill of Rights, and my individual conscience. When needful, I will judge the law itself." -L. Neil Smith

1 comment:

dolce sport live said...

Thanks for sharing her story, it was so funny poker gratuit