Saturday, January 12, 2008

Home Again, Home Again...

...jiggety jig!

I'm glad to be home although I'll miss some of the nurses. Most of the nurses! There were some very personable nurses taking care of me, so there was some humor and fun going on. I hope that it wasn't ALL professionalism, but oh well.

I'm not feeling very well even after being in the hospital. I feel more tired today than when I had been up for 39 hours. I couldn't sleep the first night at all.

So I'm going to cut this short for now and try to take a nap. I'll come back later to fill in the details.

My thanks to Amy for jumping in to the breach to keep everyone informed. My thanks to Ben for doing the same and for getting me to and from the hospital while trying to maintain his second shift work schedule. Thanks guys!

A quick note, while talking with Pastoral Care, she observed from my screen saver photo montage and from my conversation about them that "You really love your kids." It kinda slowed the conversation down until I could get my voice back, but I wholeheartedly agreed.

I'm gonna take a nap now!

No comments: