Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Schedule


Hello all!

I wanted to give everyone a heads up on my Christmas Schedule. I will leave Tampa very early on 12/15/07, driving with my mutts, to Green Bay. So, hopefully, I'll get there on the 17th. My boyfriend, Mike, will fly in to Green Bay around 8pm on 12/21/07, and leave around 10 am on 12/24/07. While this doesn't provide much time for visiting with him, his schedule is restricted by spending time with his son for the holidays, which I completely understand and respect. He wanted to be able to see my family, too, though, so will come to GB for the only free days he has around the holidays. What a guy ;-).

I'm actually not sure how long I am staying in Green Bay. It will depend on a couple of things, but I will probably begin the drive back around the 27th or the 3rd, depending on how long Ben and Dad can put up with me and my monsters ;-).

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Amy

6 comments:

Ronny Finnerup said...

we are looking forward to spending christmas with you and your monsters ;)

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I'm sorry we can't be there over the holidays to meet Ben's wonderful children. When you're home would you please give your father a hug from me and my family? Feel free to let the mutts give him kisses for us, too. *grin*

-HB said...

WAIT!!! You haven't met the monsters!! They kiss way too rough! But since I may not be on a round of chemo, I may just yet survive,

Anonymous said...

They don't kiss THAT rough ;-). I endure it multiple times a day, every day, and I'm just fine. More than kissing, I'm sure they'll be trying to cuddle. They'll need the warmth! They've NEVER known cold like they're going to feel in GB! They are Florida dogs. I'm debating buying them coats and boots ;-)!

-HB said...

I'll be fine with the cuddling.

A two dog night, hmmmmm. I'll be under too many covers for them cuddling at night to be of any use. And your room, with the door closed, is the warmest room in the house. AND, we can always raise the thermostat from 65 to something more appropriate. I can wear less. ;-)

Speaking of coats, since I won't be meeting you at the airport, what would you like me to do with your winter coat? Mail it? Probably not enough time...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't think there's enough time, plus the cost would be ridiculous. Just have it handy, please ;-)! I'll bundle up for the drive!