Monday, November 12, 2007

Nothin' to Say!

I had a talk with Ben today about how it's getting difficult for me to put together posts for this blog.

I'm in between Round 3 and Round 4 of chemotherapy. But I'm feeling pretty good, although a little under the weather due to a probable cold. However, if I had the opportunity, I'd be working the next two weeks!

I'm up to 190 pounds or so. So much so that I went out today and bought fruits and veggies. Tomorrow I'm starting a high protein, low fat diet. I want to lose some more fat.

Since my news that my tumor has been reduced by over 60% or so, according to my personal physician, the responses to my posts have dropped off the map.

So, I have decided to only post once a week or so. So, if you don't see anything for a while, that's why. I will still maintain my schedule post. But, with nothing going on, I have nothing to post. That's why I have censored myself on several occasions when I started to post comments that belong in another venue. I do have other places that I'd like to post, but it takes a while right now to pull my thoughts together.

For example, I've had an email response to a "libertarian" who decided to spam me in draft form for almost two weeks until I could pull my thoughts together well enough to respond to his invasion of my property. Just be glad I didn't post it here; you probably wouldn't understand either.

I don't know when I'll decide to blog, what day of the week. I don't know that I can promise anything. So check back whenever you can.

Oh, I received an interesting phone call the other day. It seems that the Green Bay office of Ingenix called me for my insurance company to clarify some charges. I had to ask which office was calling; I thought initially that it was the other Ingenix office. LOL But I was surprised.

5 comments:

Ronny Finnerup said...

good to hear your doing better, just remember not to lose all the fat in that diet ;) one needs a bit of something to insulate during winter ;)

Anonymous said...

If you like, I can use my professional training and start posting life-history questions that you can then answer at will. We would all definitely get to know you better ;-). That would definitely give you something to say....

-HB said...

Ronny, haven't you heard of Global Warming? It's getting so warm one doesn't need fat anymore. Not to worry, though, it'll take a while to get rid of too much fat.

I'm finding out that my body needs to relearn how to digest salad.

Amy, mi hija, people who know me and who have sent me those emails requiring me to answer all those personal questions and then return them, in addition to forwarding them to all sorts of other people who are supposed to fill them out and return them to me, will be able to tell you that I don't play like that. So posting something lke that probably won't be getting a response from me. Consider it significant that I can identify with Shrek to some extent, and let it go at that.

Anonymous said...

Shrek?.......did I hear someone say Shrek?

-HB said...

Nope, nobody said nuthin' 'bout Shrek. I did happen to type the name Shrek. *snicker, snicker* *SLAP* *sorry*

I don't know if I mentioned that I did purchase the first two Shrek movies so I could review them and determine their applicability to me.

BTW, I've been trying to get some sorting, filing, and disposal of paperwork done, so I haven't been as attentive to my blog and email as I perhaps should be. Hopefully, I'll get to my emails tomorrow.