Thursday, October 11, 2007

Now I’m female?

Maybe you can explain it to me. These are the folks that are making decisions concerning my life. They write the reports, they read the reports, they make their decisions based on their reports.

My latest test results, a lower back x-ray, came back stating that I’m female! Are my hips really that wide?

Amy, we may have found that “disorder” we spoke of. Unfortunately, no one thought to tell me about it; I might actually have made a decision or two based on the information.

And another thing, when I went in to have my pump removed, I found that, unbeknownst to me, I had an appointment for the next day. I had to enquire as to the nature of the appointment, and no one seemed to know. They believed it was to give me a shot that they had given to me the same day they removed the pump the last time.

Now, I realize that I may not be feeling my best, and my new pain meds can cause “emotional mood disorders,” but help me out here. Am I to understand that I am supposed to meet Aurora’s schedule based on their whim? That I am not supposed to have scheduling problems; that I’m supposed to make myself available any time they schedule me? Even at the last minute?

This is customer service? I’m confused. Help me out here.

No comments: