Friday, October 19, 2007

Cat Pics

To fulfill a request, I am submitting these cat pictures for your viewing pleasure.

The first picture is of Mousebane, the 15-year-old male. This is where I used to find him in the morning, sitting on the kitchen table where he's in close reach for a good scratching!








The second photo is of Himmy. I don't know how old Himmy is; you'll have to ask Benjamin. But, as you can see, Himmy needs a diaper. He is incontinent due to his diabetes.
Himmy gets around OK, but just slowly. He can climb stairs, and hopefully when I get the carpet on it, he'll be able to climb the ramp to watch the wildlife in my backyard out the window.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...what beautiful kitties! Thanks for the photos.

Çuzanne Larson Malliett Finnerup said...

I really want to thank you for the pics of the kitty kats. I have wanted so many times to reqest pics of them and then forget by the time I get done reading the posts.