Sunday, September 16, 2007

More Weight Loss...

Let's see, at 176 pounds this AM, that means I've lost 16 pounds since the day before yesterday. Sixteen pounds in two days. And that's while I'm still eating.

My blood pressure was hard to take this AM as well. The little automated readers are neat, except when things start to get difficult. I finally got two readings, 116/84 and 104/76, with pulse rates of 95 and 97.

So, I guess I give 'em a call this AM just to check in and to ask a few questions.

The wonder yogurt is OK, Amy. I hope that it helps. It occurrs to me that I used to take all these vitamins when I felt pretty good, and now that I'm feeling like crap, I'm not supposed to take anything that might mess up my chemotherapy. I'm supposed to get all my vitamins from Ensure?

Thanks for all the suggestions regarding the "overnight liquid meds" issue. I survived last night with my new system. We'll see how it goes...

I want to go out to get some things today, but with my pulse rate up and feeling unsteady, I think I'll wait until Ben comes over. In the meantime, I have some notes to jot down and talk to a doctor about.

Maybe later.

No comments: