Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another March Birthday Wish

I wasn't kidding when I said that a majority of my family was born in the spring and are actually Aries, astrologically speaking. It makes remembering the birthdays kinda easy. Now if I can just keep the 'who on what day' correct, we'll be fine.

So, Happy Birthday, family member!

I'm reticent about telling b-days for people on line, if you know what I mean. If you want to acknowledge my b-day wish and broadcast the date to the world, that's fine with me. I just want you to know thta I know...

And on another matter, while I'm thinking about it, CJ, if you're out there today, it's kinda funny 'cause I'll be putting an email together for another CJ today to discuss what to do, what to do, health-wise. Coincidence? I think so! :-) But still curious.

Oh, speaking of birthdays, there's another one coming up where someone actually turns 50 the day after his 10th wedding anniversary. Are we going to let a 50th go by unnoticed? I hope not.

OK, so I'm up, took my pain meds right away, but I need to get the rest of the meds going and then start thinking about breakfast. I still want to get the PET Scans posted today plus read all the sites I normally visit. And now that I can't multi-task by running back and forth between rooms it'll take more time.

Again, Happy Birthday, kunolunkwa, y te quiero mucho. Those words mean so much more today!

1 comment:

-HB said...

This is what happens when I start to post too soon after getting up and not letting my brain catch up.

The birthday person today is the one hitting the big 5 0 today. The upcoming birhtday person hit that landmark several years ago.

Now, I'm trying to remember what we did back then. It was pretty sneaky to get maried the day before you turn 40, I thought!