Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Not Much To Tell Today

I’ve been pretty tired today. My muscles are just sore; maybe I’m overdoing it.

But I have been doing paperwork most of the day. But I know I’m better ‘cause I want to get out and do other things as well. So I have rearranged a few things, got the guest bedroom set up, and am going through boxes of old paperwork, and throwing trash away.

I moved a set of shelves back into my office where I have boxes of “stuff” piled so I can sort through them easier. How can one person collect so much junk? Oh, yeah, just don’t throw anything away.

But a lot of it has sentimental value! I still have pictures drawn by my kids when they were little! I don’t want to throw those away!

I guess I take after my grandparents. One of the things I remember about both sets was that they kept everything, even if it was broken. It was possible that a part of the broken item could be used to fix something else, thereby preventing having to spend more money. I guess I feel the same way.

As I said, I’m kinda sore. I should start doing some stretching exercises here at home.

Taking a break this afternoon while consuming a meal, I turned on the DVD player to watch an episode of Dark Angel. Not able to sit still, I paused it while I ran off to DO SOMETHING. When I finally came back I pressed play only no sound came out! Nothing I did seemed to work. I’ll take a look at it when I can think a little better. It’s probably something simple.

But, I have had lots to think about today. Unfortunately, that can be tiring!

No comments: