Friday, September 7, 2007

Break Time!

It's a rainy day in Wisconsin. Somehow that just doesn't 'sing' like "...a rainy night is Georgia..."

Anyway, I can't work out in the yard. I still need to edge the sidewalks for the second time this year to get them ready for the coming winter. With salt in the grooves along the sidewalk the ice and water drain a whole lot easier, making the sidewalks safer for pedestrians.

So, I've been in the basement sorting and cleaning, getting stuff ready for the local charity, and making room for Ben's things. One of the reasons I loved this place when I moved in was the room that I had to spread things out to be able to sort through my many boxes, some of which haven't been opened in years. With one end of the basement pretty much cleared out, I don't have the same room to sort. But I'll get by.

Maybe later I'll feel more like talking, but for now, I think I'll just curl up for a while with a book and read.

Later, tater!

No comments: