Thursday, September 13, 2007

Break Time, sorry!

Although I slept in until almost 9:00AM, I'm up.

I read and responded to my emails, but haven't gotten around to posting here yet. So, while I'm taking a break from mowing the lawn, I thought that I'd let you know that I'm still around.

I'll update this more this afternoon. OK?

I'm sorry. Today, I'm in a really depressed mood; too many drugs, too many constraints because of the drugs, and hey, just plain feeling crappy to do much posting.

I've been out to get a few things; more drugs, for one. Stopped at Wendy's to get a salad and a Frosty. My taste buds are going; the salad and the Frosty both taste like they're off somehow. At least the raisin pudding tasted pretty much as I remembered it this morning. Thanks, Julie! At the rate I eat though, it'll take me a month to finish all that. Want some?

I guess I'm going to grab a movie and zone out for a while; see if things don't change for me. It's gotta be the chemo-.

And so many things I could comment on, too....

Hasta mañana!

1 comment:

Çuzanne Larson Malliett Finnerup said...

There are bound to be days like this and it's ok to relax and take care of yourself. Just remember that if you are feeling crappy, depressed, or angry that we are still here to listen and support you.
*hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs*